D-Link (India) Ltd launched an IP-video phone for the Indian market that has been developed and manufactured at the company’s India centres. The phone, GVC-3000 is priced between Rs 23,000 and Rs. 25,000. The phone will be available in the market in September.
The phone can be used for personal video communication. The phone can function with a minimum bandwidth of 128 kbps. GVC-3000 with its ability to connect to a TV brings forth a new experience of watching your near and dear ones interact with you live on TV.
Tiltable LCD and Camera: The LCD can be tilted up to 90 degrees and the camera can be tilted up to 45 degrees. With the combination of camera mounted on the LCD, GVC-3000 gives the user lot of space to decide the best viewing angle for the camera as well as the LCD.
Voice Mail Downloading: GVC-3000 can download and play all the messages recorded on the voice mail server configured on it. If the server supports video recording too, then GVC-3000 is capable of downloading and playing video mail.
- SIP Standards compliant, Interoperable with the SIP servers world wide
- Multi Codec Support H.264, H.263, H.263+ and MPEG-4
- Video Telephony at a bandwidth as low as 128kbps
- Excellent Audio and Video Lip Synchronization
- Tiltable LCD and Camera
- Excellent Video and Voice Quality on TV for group participants
- Audio and Video Privacy