Those of you enjoying your Motorola Photon 4G (Wi-Max) phones have a reason to rejoince. Motorola and Sprint just announced the launch of Motorola Photon 4G LTE version thats coming to the sprint network pretty soon.
I have been using Sprint Photon 4G for over a year now and I loved the fact that I can use my phone anywhere in the world by just replacing the SIM card. The same beauty is now coming to 4G LTE enabled new QWERTY Motorola Photon 4G LTE.
Here are some technical specificiations of Motorola Q (Photon 4G LTE)
a five-row, PC-like QWERTY keyboard
generous 4.3-inch ColorBoost™ display
- Android™ 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Rear-facing 8MP camera with 1080p video capture and playback so you can leave your digital camera at home. Plus, those photos can be set to automatically upload to Google+™ so you don’t have to worry about accidently deleting them.
- Front-facing HD camera for easy Google+™ Hangout video chats or conference calls
- Mirror mode when connected with HDMI cable (sold separately) to view images, files and movies on a larger screen, like your TV at home.
- Sprint ID, offering an innovative way to personalize an Android smartphone with apps, widgets, ringtones and more all, in a single download
- NFC support to share links, apps, YouTube™ clips and more with Android™ Beam
Would you be switching to Motorola Photon 4G LTE version? Do you miss the Physical keyboard in existing Photon 4G?
Check out some Motorola Photon 4G LTE Photogallery
|< Prev||Next >|