Do you think that Sunglasses are only to protect your eyes? You are wrong my bro. After reading this articles you will be amazed how you can use your sunglasses to watch DVD/videos, talk using bluetooth, listen mp3 songs and much more.
Bluetooth Sunglasses: XM Micro Sunglasses with Bluetooth XM-15
This cool looking sunglass is equipped with convenient travel/car adapter. It has bluetooth specification version 1.2. The range of frequency for this bluetooth is 2.4-2.4835GHz. Other features are as follows:
- Nominal charging time: within 2-3 hours.
- Talk time: up to 4 hours.
- Standby time: up to 200 hours.
- Operation range: 8 meters (26 feets).
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer: 150mAh.
- Dimensions: 180 x 155 x 45mm.
- Weight: 55 grams.
MP3 Player Sunglass: Cool looking sunglasses / mp3 shades with 2GB MP3 and WMA player built in as well as high quality earphones for great stereo effects. It is great for making a statement as well as listening to your favorite music, these MP3 sunglasses will fit virtually adult with swiveling and extendable earphones, and with the flip up glasses design, you won't even have to take the shades off in low light salutations. Earphones built directly onto frame. It has a USB interface to transfer songs back and forth from computer.
ezVision Video Glasses:
ezVision is perfect for your Video iPod, DVD, XBox, or Playstation. The G1 Model offers eight hours of play time and simulates a 50-inch screen from 8.5 feet. This glasses comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, video adapter, wall charger, and carry bag. I haven't seen these ones anywhere except SkyMall
Spy Camera Sunglasses:
Put on the glasses, take a stroll and by pressing the shades' arm, snap up to 10,000 pictures of whatever you happen to be looking at. It really is that simple.
They even come with their own remote control, so you can keep it in your pocket and click away without anyone noticing - perfect for those James Bond situations we all keep finding ourselves in.
- A 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution camera located on the arm of sporty shades.
- An RF remote control so no-one will ever know when you're going to snap next.
- 1GB of internal memory for photos or MP3s.
- The polarized lenses are UV400 for great protection from the sun.
- A USB cable is provided to attach to the shades so you can download your snaps onto your computer, recharge the battery and upload MP3s.
- The camera battery lasts for up to 9 hours or 6 hours when playing MP3s.
- Earbud headphones are discreetly embedded in the sunglass arms.
- A storage case.
- A cleaning cloth.
- A set of spare, clear lenses are included for indoor use.
- Compatible with Windows & MAC OS9 onwards.
- Suitable for ages 12 years+.
Night Vision Glasses:
High-end sports watch maker Tag Heuer has created a pair of Night Vision glasses to help drivers to see – even when no light is cast. Originally designed to help drivers in the 24 Hours of LeMans auto race, the Tag Hauer glasses amp up contrast by correcting the low-light short-sightedness of the human eye, which only sees about 10% at night. The pale yellow lenses offer constant clear, sharp vision with a very high light transmission rate in order to contrast dark blue and green surroundings without changing color perception. In addition, the lenses are anti-reflective to reduces glare and increase sharpness, taking added strain off the eyes. The titanium frames come Wide and Panorama, and have anti-slip elastomere arms to keep them on your head.
Eco Friendly Green Sunglasses:
Now you can buy cool-looking, eco-minded sunglasses and support a socially responsible company at the same time.J Handcrafted by artisans, our sunglasses feature oversized lenses framed elegantly with bamboo. Crafted in Rawa style, the frames measure just 5.75 inches wide. For every pair of glasses purchased, KAYU sponsors one sight-restoring surgery in the developing world.
|< Prev||Next >|