Mobile Phones are no longer called as just mobile phones but they have been turned into Smartphones . Yes , thats right . Mobile Brands are these days more busy not just producing mobile phones but in making Smartphones .
Now Sony Ericson is also in the queue of making high end phones, "Smarphones" .Two new smartphones have been introduced by Sony , i.e. Xperia neo and Xperia pro .
Both units are equipped with Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine that offers the best possible visual brilliance and crystal clear image that will sure improve your overall entertainment experience. Also, with Sony’s award-winning Exmor R for mobile sensor, you can capture high quality, bright pictures, and HD videos even in dim light.
Both phones comes with the latest versions of Android Platform - Gingerbread .
Xperia pro comes with a slide-out keyboard with smart functions for fast messaging. This smartphone is also a great business phone for Android fans since it has a comprehensive set of professional functions like syncing emails, calendar and contacts in a safe way. This Xperia smartphone will be available in black, red, and silver.
Among the Xperia pro’s notable features are:
• Touch phone with perfect slide-out keyboard and smart functions for fast messaging
• Synch your email and edit office documents on the go
• Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Exmor R for mobile
• HDMI. Connect to an HD TV or a projector
• Google services and more than 100,000 apps on Android Market
This smartphone dazzles everyone with its unique shape that looks attractive and is ergonomically designed to perfectly fit in your hand, especially when you are taking pictures. It will be offered in blue gradient, red, and silver.
Its key features include:
• Exmor R – Capture great stills and videos even in low light
• Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
• Built-in HDMI – Watch your stills and videos on HD TV
• More than 100,000 apps on Android Market
• Google services
|< Prev||Next >|