The present era is fully based on technology. Each day new gadgets are being launched, that too with ultra features without the help of which life seems to be so dull as well as hard.
The Education is the greatest necessasity of todays world . To make it simpler and easier to understand and learn it , Projectors are being used. Epson PowerLite X9 is the new projector that will target the education market.
The new projector is capable of delivering up to 2,500 lumens of color and white light output alongside XGA resolution for just $599 – making it a suitable addition as well to any small or medium sized conference rooms.
It is Expected to be out in the month of April which will come with two year warranty.
The features of the projector are :
- USB Plug ‘n Play Instant Setup : Instantly projects images and controls the presentation from either a Windows PC or Mac via a standard USB cable; allows for easier set up and eliminates the hassle of dealing with bulky VGA cables and toggling between computer keys.
- Closed Captioning : Built-in closed captioning decoder makes presentations accessible to viewers with hearing impairments with no added cost, and helps meet ADA section 508 compliance
- Setup Flexibility : 1.2x optical zoom and +/-30 degree automatic vertical keystone correction provide easy and convenient setup in multiple classroom settings
- Convenient Control : Direct Power On and Off allows for an installed projector to be powered with a flip of a wall switch; Instant On/Off enables teachers to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations and be up and running in seconds; A/V Mute Slide stops the sound and picture to allow for a quick pause in the presentation
- Extended Lamp Life : Using Epson’s exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 5,000 hours in economy mode helping to maximize presentation time
- Compact : Lightweight design and compact form factor make it easily portable from classroom to classroom
- 3LCD Technology : Features the latest, 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness.
- Versatile Connectivity : Audio out port helps classrooms connect to external speakers to enhance the sound of presentations; monitor out port helps classrooms connect to external monitors to help the teacher stay focused during a lesson or presentation.
|< Prev||Next >|